- What is Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.?
- Carrols is the largest Burger King® franchisee in the United States, operating over 1,000 Burger King® and over 50 Popeyes® restaurants. Carrols has operated Burger King® restaurants since 1976.
- Where is Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
- 968 James Street
Syracuse NY 13203
- When did Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. become a public company?
- Carrols Restaurant Group became a public company on December 15, 2006.
- Can I buy stock of Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc directly from the company?
- No, we do not offer investors the ability to buy stock directly from the company.
- Does Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. pay a cash dividend?
- At this time we do not offer a cash dividend on our common stock.
- On which exchange is Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our stock trades on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "TAST."
- When does Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- We use a 52-53 week fiscal year ending on the Sunday closest to December 31.
- Who is Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane, Plaza Level
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (718) 921-8124
- What are Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.'s Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) and CUSIP number?
- The SIC code in 5812. The CUSIP is 14574X104.
- Where can I find the latest financial reports and news releases?
- To obtain the latest information, please visit our Financial Information and Press Releases pages.
- What does the statistic "comparable restaurant sales" mean?
- Comparable restaurants sales track all restaurants that have been open 12 months or more for our Burger King restaurants. The changes in comparable restaurant sales are calculated using only those company owned and operated restaurants open since the beginning of the earliest period being compared and for the entirety of both periods being compared. Comparable restaurant sales is a statistic widely used in the restaurant and retail industries. Synonymous terms are "sales comps" and "same-store sales."
- How can I contact you?
- You can reach our investor relations department by calling 800-348-1074 x3333 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.